- Whiter, Brighter Clothes: Conditioned water eliminates the soap curd that clings to clothes. By rinsing away the soil-holding scum that makes clothes look gray and dingy, soft water gets clothes cleaner and brighter.
- Luxurious Shampoos: Conditioned, soft water floods away soap and dirt film and leaves your hair clean, silky, soft and manageable.
- More Refreshing Baths and Showers: Conditioned soft water cleans the pores in your skin and rinses away soap residues that cause chapping and redness. Your complexion will glow and even shaving becomes smooth and easy.
- Easier Dish Washing: With conditioned water, there are no dull sticky film or water spots, so dishes and glassware sparkle.
- More Flavorful Foods and Beverages: Even beverages and the food you eat will look and taste better with conditioned water. The natural flavor of foods is retained because hard water minerals are not cooked in. Coffee and tea taste better too!
- More Efficient Cleaning: Soft, conditioned water floats away dirt and grime and makes dozens of cleaning chores easier. Sinks, tubs and fixtures are easier to clean and they dry without spots or streaking.
- Save up to 70% on Soaps and Detergents: Save money on detergents and laundry additives. With soft water, smaller amounts of detergents are required to do the job.
- Save on Clothing Cost: Lab tests have shown that clothes washed in soft water will last up to 30% longer.
- Save on Plumbing: Conditioned, soft water prevents lime scale which clogs pipes and water heaters, reduces water flow and can lead to expensive repairs. Soft water also prevents formation of hard water scale in laundry equipment and dishwashers that can lead to equipment malfunction and wasted fuel.